Associate Professor Kathir is a Cardiologist and cardiovascular interventionalist.
Associate Professor Krishna Kathir
RPA Sydney and Lenox Hill Hospital New York trained.
Staff specialist at St Vincent’s Public Hospital operating out of St Vincent’s Public and Private Hospitals.
- Chest pain/arrhythmias/HT
- Interventional cardiac angiography
- Non-invasive cardiac laboratory investigations
- Hospital rights: St Vincent’s Public and Private Hospitals, Mater Private Hospital.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Implantable device & program
- Stress test
- Cardiac catheterisation
- Coronary angioplasty
Associate Professor Krishna Kathir visits the following hospitals:
- Wollongong Private
- St Vincent’s Public & Private