Associate Professor Lee is a consultant and interventional cardiologist with a clinic in Wollongong.
Associate Professor Astin Lee
Associate Professor Lee graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 1997.
He completed his cardiology training in 2004 and an interventional fellowship at Westmead Hospital in 2005.
Associate Professor Lee holds Fellowships from:
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- The American College of Cardiology
- The European Society of Cardiology
- The Royal College of Physicians (London)
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention.
He is currently the Director of Cardiology at Wollongong and Shellharbour Hospitals. He is also the Head of Cardiac Services in the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District overseeing the delivery of cardiac services from Bulli to Milton-Ulladulla.
He is a Clinical Associate Professor of the School of Medicine at the University of Wollongong.
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Implantable device & program
- Stress test
- Cardiac catheterisation
- Coronary angioplasty
- Closure of cardiac defects
Associate Professor Lee visits the following hospitals: